POSITION: Human Resources Generalist
FUNCTION: Under the direction of the Executive Director, House of Ruth is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to perform a variety of duties related to human resources management. The Generalist will process payroll, ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws, conduct employee recruitment and orientation activities, maintain affirmative action program and other human resources responsibilities.
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week. Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends. Salary Exempt.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with federal, state and local laws and their application, will have a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and proven knowledge in human resource functional areas. The candidate should also possess strong interpersonal skills. Candidate must have:
- A.A. in human resources or related field. Experience with non-profit organization(s) desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that focuses on client needs.
- Working knowledge of computers, including Office 365, Excel and other appropriate software required.
- Demonstrated analytical ability and broad human resource knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective, non-judgmental relationships with diverse volunteers, staff and client populations.
- Excellent written/oral skills required. Ability to provide training sessions to large groups.
Click below to view full job description:
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Sue Aebischer, Executive Director