POSITION: Child Abuse Treatment Program (CHAT) Therapist
FUNCTION: Under the oversight of the Director of Counseling Services, and within the scope of the agency’s goals and objectives, the Therapist is responsible for provision of therapeutic services to children who have been abused, neglected and exposed to violence in their homes, in their schools or in their communities.
Required Qualifications and Skill Sets:
- MFT (licensed or registered intern)
- Bilingual Spanish an asset.
- The ability to interact well with children
- Command of multiple treatment modalities to intervene with children, adults and families.
- Experience working under the supervision of a licensed mental health professional with specialized training in the treatment of child trauma victims
- Access to supervision or peer review.
- Familiarity with the applicable business and ethics codes
- Understand the concepts of professional boundaries and dual relationships
- Ability to limit practice to the scope of their ability and expertise
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send resume and cover letter to: