HOUSE OF RUTH JOB DESCRIPTION
POSITION: SYSTEMS ANALYST
SALARY STATUS: NON-EXEMPT (37.5 hr. work week)
FUNCTION: The Systems Analyst will collaborate with the Grants Analyst and Government Grants and Compliance Manager to refine, maintain, and develop the client tracking database to ensure accurate and timely reporting for all funders. The Systems Analyst will support the organization’s IT initiatives and act as a liaison between House of Ruth and its IT vendors.
- Analyze and evaluate client tracking database to identify opportunities for development and greater efficiency.
- Understand compliance requirements for all government contracts.
- Develop training materials for system users.
- Ensure agency systems are compliant with government contract regulations.
- Act as a liaison between House of Ruth and technology vendors.
- Ensure all agency systems work in a cohesive manner.
- Adhere to agency policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or another related field.
- Database management experience
- Asset management experience
- System implementation experience preferred.
- Apricot experience preferred.
- Non-profit work experience preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, and ABILITIES:
- Skilled at communicating complex technical information to a non-technical audience both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to recognize patterns and identify issues to help isolate potential problems and drive to a resolution.
- Enjoys both working on teams and independently.
- Ability to understand and manage stakeholder requirements and project expectations.
- Ability to manage time and meet tight deadlines.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Please send resume and cover letter to: Krystal Minniefield K.firstname.lastname@example.org
House of Ruth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. House of Ruth prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, cultures, religion, immigration status, veteran status, political beliefs, sexual identity, ability/disability, and health/mental health status in all its programs and activities, not only in respect to employment practices but also in the delivery of services.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT COMPLIANCE INFORMATION
To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, reasonable accommodations are made for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability unless an undue hardship, direct threat to health and safety or other job-related consideration exists. Applicants or employees who require accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job should contact the Executive Director to request such an accommodation. The accommodation she/he is requesting or needs to perform the job should be specified. The request will be discussed, and if necessary, we will investigate barriers that make it difficult for the applicant or employee to have an equal opportunity to perform her/his job. Necessary accommodations will be made unless precluded by an undue hardship or other permissible considerations.